Thursday, May 24, 2012

WTF?

What the fuck? Where did that tall guy with the cute butt go?

d=^))

Well, awash in some oddities, and settling in on a failure on my behalf to produce a thing, a painting or drawing worth my already cut-throat prices. Yes. Hungry boy was selling some major works for pennies.
What The Fuck!?

COULDN'T GET PENNIES FOR IT!

"oh, it's a bad year for that..."
"oh...it's the economy..."
"oh, you'll just have to get a job as a dishwasher, somewhere..."

what tripe bullshit.
I know people that sell music. They sell: here. listen to this, pay me, bye
I know people who sell: here's how you get a job, pay me. bye

I was selling some stuff for less than the price for two at most restaurants.
They eat it and shit.
It's gone.

A painting is there for as long as it is pretty.
or something.
Because THAT is the only thing I can think of.
I really don't paint the right things.

what the fuck?


I don't FEEL old...





No comments: